Tuesday, September 13, 2011

stuff he said...

 Jesus,
never told his followers to do the following:

1. Go and write letters that will be called the New Testament.
2. Go and start churches. ( I am going to do that)
3. Go and baptize people with the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
4. Go and promote healthy eating.
5. Go and make praise music.
6. Go and find your destiny.
7. Go and find the wealth you deserve because of the cross.
8. Go and be happy, healthy, and rich.

He only said to do the following:

1. Eat my body and drink my blood
2. Come to me if you labor and are burdened
3. Go and make disciples, baptizing them...
4. Lazarus come out!
5. Leave her alone.
6. Only believe.
7. Whoever sins you forgive are forgiven, whoever sins you retain are retained.
8. Unless you eat my body and drink my blood you have no life in you.
9. Go and prepare the passover.
10. Rise and walk.
11. Take up your mat.
12. Follow me
13. Take up your cross.
14. John, your mother.
15. Mother, your son.
16. Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
17. Lay down your nets.
18. Neither do I condemn you.

19. Go and do what the law of Moses commands you.
20. Pray i this way...
21. Stay awake and pray for strength.
22. Today you will be with me in paradise.
23. Forgive your brother 70 x 7!
24.  Love your neighbor as you love yourself.
25. Give to the poor.

26.  Die to yourself.
27. Be Holy
28. Put away your sword..
etc...


wkm
nashville

No comments: