Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Interview to air this Sunday 4:30 Eastern, and "Go West "Young" Man!"

Hello folks, i have some great news. I will be the guest this Sunday at 4:30 (Eastern Time) on Ave Maria Radio. The show is called "Notes from Above" hosted by Tom Loewe and Sr. Sarah Burdick. They are going to play music from Soul and Beloved , asking me about the tunes and what else is going on. Please tune in and let me know you did....and say a prayer for me if you think about it..

Sunday, 4:30 p.m., and then again on the following Wednesday and Saturday at 9:00 p.m. (all times Eastern). "Notes From Above" can be heard around the world during those days and times on www.avemariaradio.net (just punch the "listen live" button).

ALSO!

Go West Young Man! I am heading for California for a two week tour! Jim King, who lives out in California, saw me on The Journey Home back in August and decided he wanted me to come out to his neck of the woods and play some songs. Thank God for Jim King! He has worked his tale off setting this up, and i will be very busy from January 13-28.  Here is the schedule so far, (more dates will be added soon I am told.) Thankfully, I have sold a good many CD's all over California, so if you live near any of these places please come out.. i would love to meet you.

THURSDAY 1/14/10  NOON   FATHER MICHAEL MANNING TAPING OF WEEKLY SHOW
WORDNET PRODUCTIONS SAN BERNARDINO, CA. STUDIO.  THIS SHOW AIRS WEEKLY ON TBN AT 830AM PST.    

SUNDAY 1/17/10 NOON  MT CARMEL SISTERS RETREAT CENTER LANCASTER, CA  661 264 5959



THURSDAY 1/21/10  11AM  ST TIMOTHY PARISH MONTHLY WOMENS CLUB LUNCHEON IN CULVER CITY CA 

 
FRIDAY 1/22/10
EASTERS CATHOLIC BOOK STORE  5290 AUBURN BLVD  SACRAMENTO CA  HOSTS AUTHORS AND ARTISTS   SPONSORING BUS TO WALK FOR LIFE


WEST COAST WALK FOR LIFE   1/23/2010
San Francisco, CA


WEDS 1/27/10 6PM DIVINE MERCY PRAYER GROUP
ST MELS CHURCH, WOODLAND HILLS, CA
DIVINEMERCY@EARTHLINK.NET

I will update more shows when I know, and, all of this info is now on my website home page....

www.wkeithmoore.com

Peace, and please keep me in your prayers,
wkm


No comments: