Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Dylan Live

last night i saw Bob Dylan in concert
i had a 9th row incredible seat,
the guy sitting next to me was from France,
he had seen Bob a few times over the years,
this was my first time..
He cautioned me that some nights are not so good with Bob,
I told him I didn't care..
i was just glad to be there..
When the show began with a pop of the snare drum,
we both knew tonight would be special..
Dylan, who is 69 years old, was Forever Young!
he smiled, made eye contact with the audience,
he belted out Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat,
i was amazed at his presence and showmanship,
every word was clear and he knew every word of every song,
he was like a preacher telling a story..
every song was better than the one before..
his band is remarkable!
Charlie Sexton is having the time of his life,
as is the rest of the band,
you can see, hear, and feel they know something,
and if you are there,
they let you in on it..

wkm
Nashville

No comments: