Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Happy Vagabond...

I have had many many folks ask me if I come to parishes, churches, youth groups, coffee houses, bars, concert halls, would open for U2 or Tom Waits, street corners, alleys, etc... ???
YES!
Wherever someone will let me plug in and play, I will be honored to come.
All I need is YOU.
If you feel the slightest urge to have me come to your area,
pray, and then make it happen!
Ask God to help you put it together.
Think of others in your parish or area who could help you.
I am an independent artist.
I have no tour manager..
I have no booking agent...
I have no guitar tech or roadie,
it's just me, my songs, an old guitar, and a story ever ancient, ever new.
it takes a grass roots effort, faith, love, hope, a small sound system,
prayer, and tenacity. ( thanks Sarge!)
 
I only need my travel expenses met, a love offering, and place to sell my cd's and t-shirts. I travel light.
I'm a happy vagabond for Jesus..
 
peace,
keith

No comments: