Wednesday, September 23, 2009

a mysterious lover

a mysterious love
comes 
and finds us in our darkness
of course
every battlefield has its love stories
and every love story has its battlefields
Golgotha
Iraq
New York City
Afghanistan

Berlin
Vietnam
Little Big Horn
Belgrade
Jerusalem
Beirut
Vicksburg
dark histories
full of love stories every one,
come soon Beloved!
to my soul's dark battlefield
where i battle my sin
where i fight within
to lay hold of that for which i have been called
help, mercy!
 
wkm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gift life is, to come to this understanding, God has to show
us both sides. I have a friend that I discuss life with, we talk about God, truth. I told him it took me 50 years of walking this planet to finally glimpse the truth-- when I did I fell to my knees and cried.
Stay on the path, you are in my prayers.

wesman music said...

Peace my brother, keep praying.