Tuesday, September 29, 2009

W. Keith Moore has distribution!

"You do have National and /Global distribution with HeartBeat records and feel free to give our 1- 800-433-3262 number or web site www.heartbeatrecords.com  to any one you choose especially the book stores."
God Bless
Susan
 
Susan Stein
President
Heartbeat Records
 
I have some good news. I have a distributor, a very good distributor. Heartbeat Records is going to place my cd's in stores all across the US, and even globally. I am very grateful for this, and hopeful.
 
So, my dear friends, i have a mission for you. Whenever you enter your favorite music/bookstore, ask them for my music. Tell the manager, worker, etc.. to please start carrying W. Keith Moore's music, and say this, "He is with Heartbeat Records."  The more stores that pick it up , the more excited the distributor gets, thus the more promotion and marketing it will receive. It's all very simple and so easy to stir up the pot, especially with great friends like all of you. I am still an independent artist, i still don't have a manager, booking agent, etc.. but by God's grace, now i have a way to get the message and the music to many more people. God is merciful.
 
wkm

No comments: