Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cat With Beards

Hello my old friends from the past 6 years of emails, poems, songs, and musings.... crazy to think some of us have been in communication for over 6 years now..bizarre..

As you know, I am back home in Oxford, God's Country, Mississippi.. So happy to be home..and thankful for the journey in Nashville over the past two years.. It was a time of learning humility and making music, I hope I learned something...

I have started a new band here in Oxford..."Cats With Beards". Three dudes with facial hair who play numerous instruments, thus,  "Cats"..

Bear...he plays Banjo, Mandolin, Piano, Organ, Bouzouki, Guitar, harpsichord, ukelele, and other stringed things..
Greg...he plays Cello, Sting Bass, Bass, Mando Cello, Fiddle, Violin, and anything in the classical string world.
Me..guitar, percussion, hollering, singing?, bass, drums, synth, classical guitar, harmonica, piano, lawnmower and machette..

Listen to these songs and sing along my dear old friends...they are about stuff humans go through every live long day..

http://soundcloud.com/catswithbeards3      and don't forget to "LIKE".. it makes me feel good.

wkm
Oxford


No comments: