Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I realized Something..

I laid down in the yard a few minutes ago,
had a Leonard Cohen song in my head

"Show me the place where you want your slave to go,
Show me the place, I've forgotten I don't know,
Show me the place, Where my head is bending low,
Show me the place where you want your slave to go."

Reminded me of St. Paul calling himself a slave for his beloved.
And I wondered why I even thought of this..why, what for?

"Show me the place, Help me roll away the stone
Show me the place, I can't move this thing alone
Show me the place, where the word became a man
Show me the place where the suffering began.

I looked up at a falling star and realized something..

wkm
Oxford Ms

1 comment:

Falling by Faith said...

Thanks for introducing me to this song. SOOOOOOO beautiful. Thank you SO much!