Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Moon Spoke To Me

the moon spoke to me this afternoon

you know, the moon that appears in the  afternnon sky like a ghost of a moon..

 

It said...

"Seek all I am reflecting my child." (sounded very eastern)

 

"The moon generates no light of its own." said my mind to me.

"It reflects the sun as do all the STARS.".

 

Upon hearing the word, "STARS", I thought of Cary Grant, Hepburn, Deniro, Brando,, etc..

But I felt a tinge of direction that said, "Not those stars dumbkoff!."

 

The great mystery of believing in this world of anti-belief is a gift, a child like taste of beauty..

"All fo those who act, write, and sing, but don't struggle with the Other, only hope to be child like"..she said.

 

She showed me a picture of Faustina, Mother Teresa, Magdelina...etc..

I held them in my hands of clay and kept these things in my heart...

 

I walked over to the river flowing near the hotel and sat down amidst the wildflowers and the waking bugs of spring..

She walked up behind me and sat upon my shoulders with her legs and bare feet falling forward upon my chest.


In the distance back toward the hotel I heard The Rolling Stones singing "Sympathy for the Devil"...

Isn't it amazing how this life makes sense just when you think it will never do so?

 

wkm

Oxford Ms

No comments: