Friday, August 28, 2009

ONE MORE TIME HOME

I have received numerous emails asking when or if my epsiode of The Journey Home will air again.. ONE MORE TIME tomorrow night, Saturday the 29th, at 10:00 central.  I just want to thank everyone for the amazing responses, hundreds of emails, CD sells, etc... I am simply blown away and incredibly humbled and grateful. It's in times like this I recall the story of Balaam's Ass. If you are not sure what I mean, Numbers 22:22,, God can even use an Jackass to speak for Him sometimes. What a mysterious and loving Savior we have. Glory to His Name!
 
Direc TV--370
Dish Network--261
 
 


--
In Jesus,
keith

To have Keith come to your area, contact him for details at moorkeith@gmail.com

1 comment:

Brian Sellers said...

For over two decades God has given to me a message to share, yet I keep silent because I'm not worthy so why would God use a person like me? maybe I don't hear the word of God, maybe I am just crazy, but what if I do and this is my purpose, my reason for being, and I simply lack the courage and the faith to trust God? How do I know? I cannot leave this world not having done God's will, not again. So I listen, with tears in my eyes, to your song "To Get Your Attention" and maybe I am Balaam's Ass. Please pray for me that I may have the courage and the faith of the little boy who gave all that he had to feed 5000 in the desert, and not like the servent who burried his master's talents out of fear. Keep singing. St Francis said, "he who sings prays twice." God bless you.