Friday, August 27, 2010

the best part



last night i did the "Life on the Rock" show in Birmingham..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeasE2O4onI
it went well..
i am always amazed at God's mercy..
He is full of surprises and gifts,
the best thing about my short time there though,
beyond the playing and sharing,
was the two Masses I attended..
after the show Fr. Mark took Doug (co-host) and I to a small chapel,
a chapel where the visiting priest hold private Masses,
the humility of the room was incredible..
Just me, Fr. Mark, and Doug..
i could have stayed there all night.
then we went and had Mexican food..
this morning before i flew to Nashville i attended the early Mass,
the reverence for God is palpable..
the love for Jesus is so precious and real.
i came away with the best part..
for this I am filled with gratitude..
He really is mad for us sinners..

wkm
Nashville

No comments: