Tuesday, August 31, 2010

crazy deal continues



our world is going nuts
i got cable in my apt
after one night of watching,,
insanity rules!
it was the only way to get Internet,
so i got the cheapest cable package,
and man,
from religious programs to the Food Channel,
what the heck is going on out there?!
i heard one preacher say that 7 suitcase bombs,
nuclear bombs,
are going to be set off at the same time in 7 major U.S. cities,
and then he said,
"I am not trying to cause fear.." ???
i heard a famous news personality say "I am still angry about New Orleans!"
so what Brian,
then i checked my emails..
got one from a guy I don't know telling me I worship statues,
upon which i asked if he had pictures of dead relatives in his home.
He did not not consider pictures "graven images"...huh?
I replied that I did not worship statues,
then he called the Catholic Church the great "Whore of Babylon"..
and said that I worship Mary...
i said he might should be careful calling the Church Jesus started that..
concerning Mary,
I told him I honor her as Jesus would want me to...
the only person I worship is the The Holy Trinity..
he kept insisting as if i didn't know what i believe..
(how bizarre)
then he said it was lie of the "Roman Pagan Church" that Christians should worship on Sunday.
he screamed with exclamation marks...
i told hm we are gong to have to disagree and  for him to hang in there..
i turned the tv off and closed my lap top..

wkm
Nashville




No comments: