Monday, May 4, 2009

The Light

The light shines in the darkness..--St. John
 
Wherever you and I go, the light is within us. If we are His, the light is there. Does it shine in the darkness of the water cooler, the break room, the construction site, the court room, the classroom, the studio, the office cubicle, the kitchen, the board room, the weight room, etc...? If Christ is in us, His light is there. He is about saving souls and bringing them home. He wants us to be about this too. And this takes on many guises. Many times, it is saying nothing, just living in humility and following Him in our convictions. This says more than words ever could. But sometimes He calls us to open our mouths... We must always be ready to give an account, a witness, to His light within us. Do not be afraid, let it shine.
 
wkm
 
http://www.myspace.com/hopeforhailey

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! I was feeling so hopeless because I forget that you are within me, and therefore there is hope in the resurrection. Forgive me dear Lord for my unfaithfulness, but I thank you for your faithfulness. Now from my heart I say Mary's canticle.