Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Beloved and new Website

I apologize if you are receiving this twice, but my email is acting strange tonight..
 
W KEITH MOORE: Beloved
 
 
Hey folks, my new album came out today and we are hoping to sell a bunch of 'em. You will have the option of purchasing not only Beloved, the new album, but also three others from my catalog I have never been able to offer in this way before.. You can also listen to every song in its entire on the page designated for that album.  please go to my newly re-created site to listen, look, and buy.
 
www.wkeithmoore.com
 
http://www.wkeithmoore.com/index2.htm
 
Also, check out the daily "musing" and sign up for it to be sent to your email.
 
www.wkeithmoore.com/talk.htm
 
I have been taking alot of pictures over the years too.. Here are a few of them, more will be added over time. It's called "Life in Photos".
www.wkeithmoore.com/life.htm
 
 
You may also go to http://cdbaby.com/cd/wkeithmoore2 if you prefer to buy it digitally.
 
FOR A SOLDIER
 
I AM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT SOMETHING WE ARE OFFERING FOR YOU TO BE INVOLVED IN!! You now have the oppurtunity to send the troops in Afganistan a gift. When you purchase any of my CD's you can send another to the soldiers for an additional $6.00!!! Thanks to Blake and Lindsey Hill's great idea, and Jean Tillery's hard work, we are able to offer this...You will see the option on the STORE page when you choose an album.
 
www.wkeithmoore.com/store.htm
 
Please visit the store and thank you for your support!
 
The T-Shirts are very limited, as well as the Ambo CD.. they won't last long.
 
Don't forget to tune in to "The Journey Home" with Marcus Grodi. I will be Marcus' guest August 24. This show is on EWTN. You can always watch on the web too. http://www.ewtn.com/journeyhome/index.asp
 
Peace,
 
w. keith moore
 
p.s. pass this email to as many people as you know, I would appreciate it.
 
www.wkeithmoore.com/beloved/

No comments: