Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Look in the Fridge! (FREE "fresh" SONGS)

I have decided to do something special for all you who are so encouraging and for those who like my music.. From this point on, everything that I write and record in my barn and kitchen will appear in the "fridge" right after I record them.. we are putting them there to keep them fresh.. but they will not be in there forever.. at some point they have to be taken out an recorded in a real studio.. so this is a chance for you to have them in this very raw, ragged, and hopefully right, format... in the business they are called demos...I don't call them that, I call them fresh... So please open the fridge and take them, they are yours for free..I hope you enjoy them, and please tell all of your internet buddies to come by too... We do ask that you leave a comment whenever, or, if ever you are inclined to.... at least let Blake Hill, my wonderful friend and website designer know what you think about his very cool work on the site... peace to all always, w keith moore p.s. Blake says that Firefox is the best browser for my site. You may have to copy and paste the link.
http://www.wkeithmoore.com/fresh09/

No comments: